Online DBA Degree
Doctorate of Business Administration: Information Systems and Enterprise Resource Management
Earn an online DBA in Information Systems and Enterprise Resource Management from California Intercontinental University, a DEAC accredited university. Become part of an elite group of business doctorate graduates – you’ll be prepared with the advanced decision-making skills and techniques needed to become an information systems executive.
Our challenging and comprehensive DBA degree program will provide you with a unique, competitive background in Information Systems and Resource Management.
Possible Career Paths
- CEO, President, or Executive level position
- Business and Information Systems Manager
- Strategy, Information Systems, or Enterprise Management consultant
- Consumer goods, finance, manufacturing, retail, service, technology, finance sectors and industries
Comprehensive DBA in Information Systems and Resource Management
- Become an expert in due diligence and organizational leadership
- Master concepts in IT project management applied to a variety of business environments.
- Acquire important skills in enterprise resource planning, security management, and business research
The CALUNIVERSITY Choice
- ACCREDITED: Our accreditation and approvals help ensure a high quality education experience
- AFFORDABLE: Competitive tuition. Student financial aid, flexible payment plans, and military aid are available for those who qualify
- Our programs are designed for your industry and are constantly being updated so that you are up to date with the latest trends
- CALUNIVERSITY DBA degrees are geared toward professionals, consultants, and entrepreneurs, ensuring that you get the real world knowledge you need
- Individual advisors are available to assist you throughout your education
To get more information about our comprehensive DBA programs, please fill out the form on the right hand side.
[contact-form-7 id=”2365″ title=”rfi_caluniversity_default_copy”]