The Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Banking and Finance (MBABF) program is designed to prepare students for careers in the financial district and banking management, money management, financial consulting, and financial institutional operations.
The Master Business Administration with a specialization in Banking and Finance (MBABF) program is designed to prepare students for careers in the financial district and banking management, money management, financial consulting, and financial institutional operations.
1) Bachelor’s Degree or its Equivalent
2) Curriculum Vitae or Professional Resume
3) Application for Admission
Possible career avenues with a Master Business Administration in Banking and Finance
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
• Demonstrate the use of effective communication to assess financial challenges associated with the global economy, competition, change, and uncertainty
• Construct and optimize financial information to produce competitive market analysis
• Utilize applied research methods and business strategies to maximize financial growth, measure the
economic performance of an organization, and development opportunities
• Identify and analyze complex business concepts and explore alternative solutions for financial problems
• Apply appropriate quantitative and qualitative tools, proven management theories and practices to analyze, evaluate, and decide on a wide range of financial business issues including ethics and organizational performance
The Master Business Administration in Banking and Finance degree requires completion of 36 semester credits of coursework which includes 24 credits of Business Core courses and 12 credits of Banking and Finance Specialization courses.
D. Information Technology