BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA) Online
Learn More About Our Online Bachelors Degree
The Value of a CALUNIVERSITY Online Bachelor of Business Administration Program
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program online is designed to provide students with knowledge and skills to apply business principles and management practices. The program covers current business practices in modern business organizations with knowledge of current practice.
|Credits required for degree completion:||120|
|Maximum transfer credits accepted:||90|
|Program length:||4 years*|
|Cost per credit:||$395|
|Payment options:||Click to view interest-free payment options|
* With maximum transfer credits, students may complete the degree program in a shorter amount of time. Or, students can proceed at a more leisurely pace and complete the program in four years.
Program Competencies and Learning Objectives
Upon Successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the proper use of effective oral and written communication and professional presentations.
- Explain the importance of leadership, organizational culture and human relationships in a healthcare organization.
- Identify and analyze managerial and organizational information needs and use appropriate information technologies to assist in business decision making within a healthcare environment.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative skills for solving business problems and appreciate the value of statistical techniques and information technologies in business decision making.
- Apply principles of planning, organizing, and leading healthcare operations.
- Explain the importance of integrity and professional ethics as applied within a healthcare setting.
- Design, develop, and implement strategies that enhance the marketing of products and services.
- Define micro and macroeconomics and financial analysis and decision making
- Identify human resource management practices and such behavioral issues as motivation and diversity.
|Degree Plan||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Course Number||Course Name||Credits||Foundation / Core||GE||Elective / Specialization|
|ACE 100||Accelerate, Connect, Equip||3||3|
|GEN 101||English Composition I||3||3|
|Social Science Elective (100/200)||3||3|
|GEN 201||English Composition II||3||3|
|BUS 225||Fundamentals of Business Ethics||3||3|
|GEN 102||United States History||3||3|
|GEN 103||United States Government||3||3|
|BUS 215||Business Communications||3||3|
|BUS 201||Business and Society||3||3|
|BUS 214||Business Statistics||3||3|
|ECO 215||Survey of Economics||3||3|
|ACC 222||Financial Accounting||3||3|
|MKT 226||Principles of Marketing||3||3|
|MGT 251||Organizational Behavior||3||3|
|IST 221||Fundamentals of Computing||3||3|
|IST 228||Data Communication and Distributed Networks||3||3|
|BUS 314||Business Law||3||3|
|ACC 421||Managerial Accounting||3||3|
|FIN 224||Principles of Financial Management||3||3|
|BUS 425||Business Ethics||3||3|
|BUS 426||Quantitative Methods in Business||3||3|
|MGT 448||Human Resource Management||3||3|
|IST 439||Enterprise Resource Management||3||3|
|MGT 228||Introduction to the Process of Management||3||3|
|BUS 416||Business Negotiations||3||3|
|MGT 440||Operations Management||3||3|
|MGT 445||Strategic Management||3||3|
|MGT 450||Project Management||3||3|
|MGT 460||Leadership in Organizations||3||3|
The Bachelor of Business Administration program requires the completion of 120 units of coursework that include:
General Education Courses: 27 Units / 9 Courses
California Intercontinental University uses elements of the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) to determine the breadth of requirements for general education courses. In making this determination, courses that are recognized by IGETC that are not offered by California Intercontinental University may be considered for waiver of certain General Education courses.
General Electives/Specialization: 21 Units / 7 Courses
In alignment with the Liberal Education and America’s Promise (LEAP) program, students can demonstrate multidisciplinary knowledge through transfer of courses or students may also elect to fulfill the unit mandate by taking the General Electives Courses or any other undergraduate courses offered by California Intercontinental University
Business Foundation Courses: 72 Units /24 Courses
In addition to the preliminary admissions requirements, an applicant for the Bachelor’s degree program must submit and meet the following admission prerequisites:
- Official transcript showing the completion of a high school diploma or GED, (with no college-level work). DD 214 documents showing High School completion may be accepted as proof for military students.
- If the applicant has completed some approved postsecondary college work, a sealed copy of his/her official transcripts will be required (no verification of HS completion will be needed in this case)
- The applicant’s college academic record must show a minimal grade point average (GPA) of C (2.0 on a scale of 4.0) or higher
The Bachelor’s Degree is conferred upon those who have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Successfully complete the GE, Required, and Emphasis courses of the appropriate curriculum (or their equivalent) and have fulfilled the minimal required Learning Time for each course and program
- Met the study time residency requirement for degree completion and award
- Achieve at least 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) for all courses taken at California Intercontinental University
- Be cleared of all indebtedness and other obligations to California Intercontinental University prior to degree award
- Be recommended for graduation by the Faculty and Academic Department