Earn Your Online MIS Degree & Conquer Today’s Corporate World
According to a study in the MIT Sloan Management Review, companies aren’t advancing in technology as quickly as they would like to. The survey received 1,559 responses from executives and managers from different industries. They made a few key findings, such as:
- 78% stated that digital transformation is going to be crucial to their business within thenext couple years.
- 63% said their technological transformation was going too slow.
- When CEOs are on board with digital transformation, 93% of employees agree that it is agood move.
- Companies are actively considering how technology can streamline their business.
What does this mean for you?
This means that earning a MIS degree in Information Technology can help you secure your future. Companies across industries are starting to pay attention to how necessary information technology is nowadays. In the United States, it’s beginning to lose its “optional” feel. In fact, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that many Information Technology careers will grow between 30% and 50% from now until 2022. If you’re having trouble launching your career or want to change career paths altogether, you may want to hop on the IT train.
Why You Should Enroll in CALUNIVERSITY’s Management Information Systems Program
The best part of our MIS program is that you’ll be a Master of Business Administration upon completion! In our MBA-MIS program, you are receiving the best of both worlds: the financial and business know-how to thrive in the corporate world, and the technology practices and skills to manage and apply computer systems to that world. With a Management Information Systems and Knowledge Management emphasis, you will be one of the most competitive MBAs out there.
Online IT degrees are an excellent way to stay competitive and ahead of the corporate game while keeping your current job. Our online Masters in Information Systems is a stepping-stone with the same eight-term academic calendar and class flexibility of our other programs.
MBA-MIS Online Degree Course Samples:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology in Project Management
- Management of Information Security
Contact our distinguished online university for more information and begin conquering today’s corporate world today!