Online Associate Degree Programs at California Intercontinental University: Your Journey Begins Here
Everybody has to start somewhere. Make your dreams a reality with an online Associate’s degree in Business Administration or Information Technology. CALUNIVERSITY’s online Associates degree programs will help you meet your entry-level professional goals.
If you pursue your Associate’s degree online, you are going to acquire an all-star online university education with incomparable flexibility. Learn when you have time to learn and at the speed of you! Whether you want to prepare yourself for a higher degree or want to know the nitty-gritties of business before starting your own company, we have an Associate’s degree program for you.
Online Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
Our AABA program is designed to equip students with a foundation in business concepts and the social, legal and ethical issues that may arise. Upon completing the two-year online Associate’s program, you will have the following competencies:
- Proficiency in English and the communication skills to facilitate quality work andcollaboration in an administrative environment.
- Understanding of the core theoretical and ethical principles related to businessadministration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage computer systems and essential applications.
- Ability to review and organize financial statements and related business documentsaccurately.
Information Technology Emphasis
An online Associate’s degree in Information Technology is a great way to start your IT career. In addition to preparing students for an entry position in Information Technology, an AAIT prepares you for a Bachelor’s degree program in IT.
After receiving your Associate’s degree in Information Technology online, you will display the following:
- • An ability to engage in positive work relationships in a diverse administrative setting.
- • The ability to apply your IT skills to a business administrative setting.
- • Confidence in IT business practices and leadership roles.
- • The fundamental skills and knowledge necessary for troubleshooting and fixing commontechnological problems.
Start Your Small Business Confidently
While many of our students pursue online Associate’s degrees with the hopes of entering Bachelor degree programs, our AA program is also helpful for aspiring or current small business owners. Don’t get lost in terminology and piles of papers. Learn the best business practices and strategies to help your company succeed.
Don’t wait another moment. Enroll in an online undergraduate degree program at California Intercontinental University today!